Troy,
Have you checked within your area for a plater? I live in Northwest GA, but close enough to the Marietta / Atlanta GA. area that there are several platers that will do small jobs for us. They will not disassemble or assemble the components, they will only plate the parts. They charge basically on the weight of the parts left with them. I will usually try to accumulate enough parts to make it worth there efforts and mine. Typically 20 to 30 pounds and they will usually only charge me $75 to $100. I also have 3 restoration shops that will send me components to be refinished. That is a lots of small parts. I will bead blast and wire brush the parts and then bag and box based upon the finish required, clear, silver, yellow or black zinc. They will not do black phosphate. For parts like door latches, coil brackets, brake boosters, etc. you can save yourself some substantial money if you do lots of the labor yourself and do not outsource component rebuilds.

www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com
Correct Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we stock and supply a wide assortment for all of your restoration needs.

www.dalescudashop.com
Correct style exhaust tips and hardware, fresh air seals, go wings, Cuda & Challenger rear window louvers, hood pin kits