Yea! Gimme a 1.5 ratio and a 5/16ths pushrod so I don't even have to look!!! Toss them in and roll!! I have to tell the truth--Since the Sidewinder head has come along and..it needs a serious grind to get 3/8ths to clear I have gone to a smith Brothers 5/16ths pushrod against all conventional wisdom and guess what?? engines make same ole HP--run great NO issues with even solid roller street cams and...I never ever have to grind or even think about something rubbing--no big on a roller but can be death to lobes on flats so...why not?? and...they are cheaper
Smith Brothers can tell you FOR SURE what diameter at what length with what open pressure will work--They KNOW
Yea run a 7/16ths and tell me you got if all figured out and yea..tell me about the Spintron you saw--I will tell you I Love me some 5/1ths and 1.5 ratio
I have seen on the dyno that a .120 wall vs. an .080 helps a teeny bit at above 8000 on some SBC's but we don't turn that and we ain't a SBC now are we?? I call it Trick weight savings!!!