I did add Classic Air years ago before I but the project to the side. The heater box is lighter BUT with the 134 compressor and other parts it's heavier but at my old age I want air. Years ago I 7/8 Hooker comps and only thin carpet for weight savings and I melted a pair of tennis shoes so I installed 2 layers of insulation in the front. I also found year ago a 4 door Satellite that was a factory air car so I have all duct work and dash vents with controls. Now that was a nice score.
When I was building the car for a hot street car I had a bunch of C body power window mechanisms. All you have to to do to make B body power windows from that is take the b body window arm off the half moon gear and put it on the C body half moon gear and it just bolts in place. I have to change over the drivers side so when I do that I will take some pics. The pass side is done and in. I may pull it so I can lighten them up. I need to pull more weight from this porker. I'm working on that now.

IMG_1136 (1280x960).jpg

07 Porsche C2 997.1 6spd DD and SCCA Solo II SS
68 Plymouth GTX Convert. 493cu Hotkiss Wilwood Classic air, Building for Solo II Cam
65 Chrysler 300 Convert. project
57 Desoto 2dr. Firesweep 392 Hemi,Wilwood Project with son
2003 Dodge Dakota R/T "DEAD"