First off, a 35 Dodge (or Plymouth) is a much different car then a 33 is, lots of stuff changed in those few years.
Second, 35 Dodge was a pile of cut up rusted metal when I started, anything that may have been there originally was long gone when the "car" came into my possession. I'll post before and after pictures for your amusement.

That said, I learned very early in my build that if I wanted something I could drive, I would need to see what modern parts could be adapted. With that in mind, I have a 2004 PT Cruiser. That PT has fairly narrow bucket seats, and the non power passenger side seat in on a pedestal with a drawer in it. That drawer opens about 8" away from the seat bottom, one could mount the fuse box & whatever other electrical component he wanted access to in the drawer with enough wiring in a loop to allow it to be opened and closed.
On my 35, both seat bottoms were touching each other, a console would have been pretty narrow, especially if there was a shifter in it. I can't believe a 33 has more room between the doors then the 35 had, if you have not set some sets in the car yet, you might want to check it out before you make too many plans. Creating duct work is a pretty easy task, compared to the other stuff you have to do.Gene

35 brginning.jpg35 end.jpg