I remember when I was 18 or so we used to meet up in parking lots on some of the coldest nights of the year and get together to talk cars or race while warming our hands on some long tubes. This lead to a lot of wrenching outdoors in some bitter weather.

I remember one time myself and 540Challenger did an entire suspension overhaul front and rear on my Impala SS at night in a blizzard. We kept having to shovel the snow out from under the car while working and the we couldn't even fit some of the bolts back through the holes without heating the metal up with a torch.

We ended up finishing it up, but I think it took 5 years off the life of my joints LOL

Until that day, I never really had a problem with working on my cars in driveways, in the dark, in poor weather etc... After that, it suddenly became a lot more important to me to not take on projects in conditions that wouldn't* make me hate the hobby. Yet here I am about to drop my engine in my E body in a tent rolling deeper into December. violin purple

Last edited by 1mean340; 12/03/16 02:36 PM.