Originally Posted By FastmOp
4 second cars are a hand full. If you had a punk without a car harassing you everywhere you go you will have anger issues too

Listen to the podcast, episode 23, and you'll hear Goad lock in a race, then you can read up on him not showing up, not paying the punk out money. Etc etc etc. He went on a long rant on Facebook using the podcast (and the part where he locked in the race) as evidence that he never locked in a race.
Justin trolls him hard for sure. But the more I see from Goad, the more Justin seems right, punk or not. People can form their own opinions on the guy.
The first show he was ever on, he came on all cocky talking about how he didn't even need to test his car. Then promptly drove it over the curb. He brought a "security crew" to a race and had to ask other racers to help him stage his car. He oiled down a road then left while a bunch of other guys cleaned up his mess. He bitches because Daddy Dave doesn't want to run him again, then backs out of racing Big Chief after he jumps the light and loses. All that makes him look like the south end of a northbound horse.
Now, I don't believe everything I see on the show, and it may be a lot of editing(If you listen to the podcast, you'll hear about the producers spending a bit of time making Monza's kid look like a complete whiney azz)to make him look as bad as he does sometimes. TV ain't reality, so he may be the best dude on the planet. But he sure isn't allowed to show it.

1969 Dart GTS 340
1969 Super Bee X9 N-96
1969 Coronet R/T X9 N-96
2015 Dodge Dart GT
2019 Ram 2500 Big Horn.
Looking for the original block for my Bee. The last 4 are 7449