I know it would never be interesting enough to the GP to stay on air, but....

I would love to see a drag racing show, about drag racing. No personalities, not about people, just cars, drive trains, electronics, tires, tracks, transporters ect. All of us know what it takes to go racing at whatever level we do. For new people interested in it, they really have no idea where to even start. All the stuff we take for common knowledge, isn't.

I talk to guys all the time that like messing around with their cars, and get excited when someone helps gets them down the track for the first time. From there, think about the process you went down learning what you know now. I know I took so many financial beatings, and went the wrong way being excited, and stupid I'm surprised sometimes I stayed in.

The show could still pimp parts, and cars manufacturers, and whatever, but be tied to online resources that can actually be of benefit to new guys, or old guys moving up. High level detail tech.

The sport needs new people that have the time, and money. The stuff on television related to drag racing keeps a good deal of people out, because they don't like the crowd they see. I know it works both ways, and it may be also drawing some in, as is. I'd just like some air time devoted to the normal 9-5 guy who isn't interested in that type environment, but wants to race.