Well, I have been out of touch also but here is my 2-cents worth on some ideas. I like the smaller bore longer stroke idea, but i think the 3.9 stroke 400 bore block might be better. The head choice looks to be bolt-on stock rockers stuff. I think the Stage VI heads on the b block would be a good choice, takes care of the short runner problem. Talk to Rob Goebel about what kind of performance flow numbers you can get out of a set of Stage VI heads. his dragster is awesome. The valve shrouding problems you can get with the 400 bore and closed chamber heads should really not be a problem with the heads. The Team-G for the low block would probably be the best choice if you go with stock intake runners. The Stage VI heads will allow for the raised block intake runners. that can make a big difference. As for other things, i have a set of cast aluminum valve covers i can donate. I also have a double roller timing chain set-up that i would donate if you want it. My jesel belt drive is alreasy installed on the Hemi or you could use it. if any of these things would help, let me know.
Bigdogclancy