Quote:

I missed the post. What block is being used? Hell I've got a 6/31/71 400 block in the garage. I'll donate it to the cause if they want to build a low deck stroker. And depending on the time frame I'll even deliver it to Jesse's place in Center ND.

i didn't really want this to turn into a discussion of sorts , but since you asked .

we are building a low deck , using 9/13/71 block that i bought from Tony D , may turn into a donation , just a hair under the 470 inch limit , head choice is super limited for wedge motors , right now i won't say what we are running but lets just say that any GOOD head is nmot allowed ...

once we hit the intial dyno session what's going on behind the scenes will be open for all to see , read only , because of the nature of this competition and the fact that you can read moparts without being a registered member , ie: the lurkers , the forum can't be accessed for casual observance .

if there is anyone that would like to help out to really make this a MOPARTS effort , what we could use is a LOAN of parts in a few areas , things like a jesel belt drive for the dyno sessions to make cam changes faster , big tube production headers to try on the dyno , no fenderwell , must be total chassis exit . also when the time comes to get it from DRAM in florida to jesse in north dakota maybe a moparts relay of sorts , this is show and race season , a corner of a car trailer or pickup bed for a crate to move it would help alot , then back from jesse to me in mass so i can run it up and down the coast .

running up my post count some more .