I had the old pro-parts ones on my car for the original build and 1 season....

My engine is set back a little bit, and it is a low deck stroker with 441-1 heads and a 4 speed. Lots of thing working against me using a factory set of headers. We made them work for a while but they were hurting my power some, but still worked for what I needed.

They started to rust out just below the master cylinder so I pulled them and ended up building my own. Damon Kuhn basically designed, and tacked them together using a headman hustler weld up kit, with some extra U and J bends. Once they were tacked up I took them home and I spent about 15 hours tigging them up..... Best think I could have possibly done. I couldn't be happier with them. Just barely have to jack up the car and turn the wheels and I can pull them out in sections.. Easier plug access, but I have to use angled boots now.

My old ones pro-parts originals were a PIA. Had to cut one tube to get them out, then I piled the whole mess in a trash can in the back of the shop...Been meaning to throw them out! I suppose they would have worked well on a tall deck stock location engine, but they were ill fitting for my application...

-Dave

PLEASE Pray for our brothers and sisters in harms way.

If you are the owner of a GTS us at the GTS Registry www.gtsregistry.com