I have had my "dream" hauler since 2002. Since I stopped hauling gooseneck race trailers I thought about hauling a golf cart on the back of ours, but never got around to buying a golf cart. Use ours for vacations now and haul a driver car on a open trailer.

I have been all around the country with mine with and without race car trailers. Been to Bonneville 4 times so far as we have relatives in Sacramento and stop there on the way. Was never there for a speed week so I stayed on the asphalt and drove my muscle car on the salt 3 different years so far. Now my old muscle car is rusting but not my toterhome. grin The salt out there will eat your vehicle.

Our rig has a 16' box and is fully self contained with 125 gals fresh water with the grey and black holding tanks for it and a full bath with shower and 8K diesel genset that runs off the 200 gals of on board road fuel we carry. Plus have a inverter for our TVs and more, so the genset don't always have to run. BTW ours has a long hood and has 505 hp where as the short hoods are limited to around 300 hp.

Outer banks NC this year. Long wheelbase rides like a dream with air suspension.