That looks like a nice upgrade package. And to carry the discussion a little farther, in the LCA pic I included, I would suspect it is half the length of your Holden set up, which means it is torsionally a lot stiffer by being shorter then the longer Hodlen arms, and therefore needs greater compliance, somewhere. It is as I understand it, compliance is not needed in every connection, or there needs to a smaller amount of compliance spread between each connection, or some can be more in some and less then others. I would be curious as to what your pic doesn't indicate, are the longer LCA links boxed, or open u channels (ie very flexible)? Again as I understand it, compliance needed to prevent bind is not linear in use, and in small arcs may never be much of an issue (bind), but as some point, when suspension gets greater roll movement, say on hard cornering, the bind can occur very quickly, its results very obvious.

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.