I assume we are talking rear suspension here. A triangulated rear 4 link must have induced "bind" in roll, because of conflicting arcs of the links, That's physics, and is the case on every mustang, etc with a triangulated 4 link. In a drag situation, and or only bounce situation, it is workable, in a roll situation or one side bump, something has to absorb the arc bind with compliance, Mustangs for instance use flimsy/flexible control arms to allow motion and reduce bind in addition to varying compliance bushings. It is a very compromise solution. I have addressed this issue many times here on Moparts. It is common knowledge, easily confirmed online. When the bind happens one of the handling gremlins quickly apparent, is erratic snap oversteer, as the apparent spring rates quickly appears to approach infinity, makes driveability very exciting. This compliance if not designed into a triangulated 4 link puts huge stresses on all components, weakest likely show first decline, and in your case it sounds like the bushings, or bad bushings. I would say there is not an ideal solution.

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.