Dwayne
had I bougth at first a 6401 cam kit for sure now I'd have many hundreds of Euros in my wallet, this is not the main thing but it does have a sense for me nowdays..but before to get the xe275HL out the car I want to try some more test on road.. this saturday I had about half an hour ride on street and the noise sounded a little more uniform, noticeable but not loud. It was very hot here (38C°)and the good news engine doesn't get hot and oil pressure remained good, this was good news. Instead I was everything but impressed from the power these kind of cams are supposed to deliver..before this I tried a thumper cam ( 279th7 - int.lift 0.486 ehx lift 0.473 - duration 227-241 advertsed 279-296 - certerline 102 -lobe separation 107 ) that was lazier at low mid revvings but well alive around 4000. Honestly I cannot say more at the moment, I experienced quite a bog with secondary opening ( EDL Thunder 800AVS) evn with electric pump feeding the carb, so I need to do more test... At the moment thank you so much!

I Love the right cars ( Mopar) but I live in the wrong place