The MBA is correct on a few points, except the problem I saw was with XV was over marketing, mainly they promoted their system as being super fine tuned with more post testing then I can count, but when it came down to it, a lot of the system were generic, you can't have "finely tuned suspension" that fits every car, and costs a small fortune, and then get defensive with your market when they want some technical answers. twocents

I believe there is a market for high end niche clientele. The MBA will kick in when the development costs are absorbed in the initial prototype, and the solution then can be offered to an increasingly wider market as production slowly ramps up and costs decrease. Keeping it pricey does make it more desirable in many cases. It costs more, it must be better, can't wait till my tax refund check shows up mentality.

The best feature hopefully, is better performance. The downside, it can't be a universal solution to fit everyone's combination, and if does, it will be a big compromise, and just join all the other garage produced RMS iterations over the past decade.

What I am feeling here, this will be the real deal, by someone that is willing to follow thru. And the more its attempted to be copied by others, all the more proof it is the real deal. twocents

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.