Originally Posted By 451Mopar
How soon are you doing this project?
I'm building a 505 stroker for my '73 Jensen Interceptor, but it might be a bit hotter than your looking for.
It will be around 10:1 compression, Trick Flow heads TFS-6161T784-C00, and Lunati Voodoo solid roller cam 40230732LK, 243/249@0.050", .578"/.585" 110 lsa, 106 icl.
Using the Harlan Sharp 1.6:1 rockers S70016KE, so lift will be a tad more.
FiTech EFI FIF-30012 on a Holley street dominator intake.
I plan to dyno the engine just to see how it does, but that would be with dyno headers. I plan to make custom headers for the car.

I have quite a few parts, but I am still waiting on the cam and EFI, and I haven't get the stroker kit yet as the engine is still in the car and I want to be sure it cleans up with 0.030" overbore.

I already have the engine at the machine shop and the crank (just came in Friday), rods and pistons. Got a K1 crank, scat rods and Icon pistons (-26.5cc). I've got a new 750 quickfuel carb (original holley was in bad shape) and a CH4B intake (with the Chrysler part number on it up )
I'm having the machine shop put the rotating assembly together and I'll do the rest. I have all the major components except the camshaft.
I'm also going to 'restore' the engine bay while the engine is out. So it will still be a couple months (I'm guessing) before I am back on the road.