i have a couple of setups i may use in my humpback doors. both are flextrack deals. one is from the rear doors of an 84 [K car newyorker], and the other is a pair of factory replacements for a jeep liberty [i think]. i also have several other items on the shelf, but i'm not sure what they are for. my doors are like the rest of this thing..... RUSTY ! i have to replace approximately 5-6" of the bottom sheetmetal all the way around. i have a couple of different ideas what i may do, but i'm not even close to that stage. the reason i decided on flextrack units is, number one, my original crank setups were so far gone there was nothing at all to work with, and number two, i think that will give me more room at the bottom of the door for the mechanisms. oh, and the important thing is, i have zero $$ in the K car setup that only has 20k something miles, and $10 in the pair of jeep units ! biggrin since the thing is chopped, i only have about an 11 1/2" piece of glass to work with. my camera is having issues now downloading pics, so i can't take a couple to show you guys what my ideas are. hopefully, i can have that resolved in the next couple of days.
beer