Quote:

Anyone who is seriously interested in building one should contact Rick, he is the one in charge of the XR2 P7 development. I specialize in wedge motors.

I know most of the answers on the XR2 questions, but not everyone is going to be thrilled when they hear them. It did end up swaying more toward a modified R5 deal than was I think originally intended. The 3 biggest things it will allow is the use of an off shelf 340 main crankshaft (try that in your R5 or $6000 EEI block) Which opens up the stroke avenues greatly without having to do a custom billet. No stupid R5 trans adapters..... & the cost is about 1/2 of an EEI block. Those are basically it's 3 biggest benefits.... If those 3 things don't help, just go do an R5 or an EEI block.

I'll start working on them when blocks are more available. I'd rather have people ask Rick specific questions because he has actually worked on them.... In reality Rick is the ONLY one qualified to answer specific tech questions about the XR2/P7. Kent can answer questions as well, but Rick actually has more hands on experience with them than Kent so.... anything else you hear about them is pretty much hearsay or second hand info, which is what I'm giving here & I don't like giving second hand info. Only specific things I know about them I have gotten from talking with Rick about them, & some of the production problems from Kent. So that's why these 2-3+ posts a week about the XR stuff are hard to deal with because only a few people have the answers & they are too busy to be answering Q's everytime some pop up. Just gonna have to wait until some are finally running to get good grasp on what can & can't be done.

Covered well by Ryan in the above post!!!!!!

570-561-1746
I am in here all day, I am working my way through more than one XR-2 Combination,keep in mind that is not all we do here though, I can only one off something as time permits,and as the customer can fit their budget, as promissed I will post the good along with the bad, when it is all worked out, the blocks are very nice.

If anyone has something they need to know, feel free to call, for Chr---- sake, I jumped on to get the shipping info for the guys who are getting a plug indexer this week, and I have to see this, sh--

I have 1 extra XR-2 here,although it is spoken for, the customer is nice enough to let me use it and replace it later, I will sell it as a complete engine only because all the work is done.
First call/deposit gets it.

Rick Liuzzo