Anybody that has been seriously interested , could have had one.

Thats one big load of crap...twice I tried over the past year with CC in hand...first time I was told I would be put on the list, last time I just missed the one they just sold from there web site by a day.

Just to sum it up without dragging more BS into it....if the big dogs cant get them...how can us little guys get them.

I wont post the reply I got from one of the "Big Dogs" But no one seems happy or getting blocks.

Why are the same people pushing alot of R5 products if the XR block is just around the corner?

In my reaserch on the R5/P7 this whole XR idea has been around on the net since 2003 where posted it wont be long and this was in 2003.

At this point if the XR makes it or not, who cares, new R5 blocks can be had for a little as $1500.

Im told my R5 to small block adapter plate ships tomorrow from the same makers of the XR blocks.....I would love to have an xr block, but untill I can call and order, pay and have it shipped, why try?

My R5/P7 will be on the pump within a month....it might not be my first choice but its a hands on part here and now.

I hope it all comes together but until there is a proven tested soild product in stock ready to ship, naaa, now with all the current changes in some of it, doesnt it seem its still in the RnD process since 2003 or???