Moparx, Instructions are thorough, but a little tedious. They try to address all knowledge levels, so several pages are kinda basic. I have very few miles on it so I can't address the "weep" issue, but Not likely due to thread length of the adjusting screws. Mopar does not make a grommet that works with this PCV and my valve covers, so I had to use a section of heater hose between the PCV and grommet for the PCV to fit tight. Simple fix. Setting the idle and cruise mods involves installing a vacuum nipple in the base of the PCV ( supplied - along with allen wrenches for adjusting)for a vacuum gauge and holding the PCV in place ( partially in the grommet ) to make your adjustments. Again, pretty easy. My engine = 360 with 9.7:1, mild Hughes hydraulic, pocket ported 915's with 2.02 /1.60's, Edelbrock performer, small block TQ. Mild street build. They do supply a different spring for engines that pull less than 10" HG @ idle. Mine pulls 14" @ idle and I live at 5,000 ft above sea level ( another nice feature that an adjustable PCV can address. Like all PCV's, good oil baffling is a must and they won't cure excessive blow-by. Mike, yep, Many different shapes / colors on the outside, but internals are mostly the same. Per their suggestion for my application, I set mine up to pull 1" vacuum @ idle and 3" at cruise. wave

Fastest 300