Last year, a buddy took my advice on these Moog bushings. I have used them in several cars to obtain additional caster. My 70 Charger has stock UCAs, reinforced stock LCAs, stock strut rods with poly bushings and was able to get over 4 degrees positive caster with .75 NEG camber. It steers and handles great. My friend has a 71 Road Runner with essentially the same front suspension. I installed the Moog bushings in his car and the alignment guy couldn't get more than 1.5 degrees of caster. I had a hunch about that and after some research, I learned the following: ALL production cars are built with the intention of being the same, yet they are also allowed a small range of tolerance for most everything. If you have ever built an engine, you surely recall there being an acceptable range for the bearing clearance, the piston ring end gaps, etc. Imagine the frame rails, the K member, the UCAs, the strut rods are built to measure within an acceptable range as well. In a perfect world, all cars would have parts right in the middle of every "tolerance" range. It stands to reason that some might have been built where all the parts ended up at one end of the tolerance or the other. This would explain how some cars align so easily while others have trouble. The caster numbers that I have may be the result of "all stars in alignment" as some say. Your car may be one built at the other end of the tolerances. The tubular upper control arms may be what you need.