Originally Posted By lockjaw-express
I just bought and installed Dynamat Extreme and Dynamat Superlite in both my '32 Ford and my '69 GTX. I am very impressed with how it bonds to the painted steel, and it bonds very well to just primed steel as well.

I talked to several interior upholstery companies at the NSRA show in Columbus, and they all told me not to waste my money trying to save money on other products. They also told me that the bonding material will literally soak into and become part of the steel.

If I am already spending big bucks on my classic cars, why not just by the best and be done with it.

My 2 cents, Mark

Real good point and If you have the cash and you're doing a top shelf resto, I agree. Buy the best. I would love to put in the cool stuff. I won't get my car done before I retire if I go that route. My goal on the entire build is to save 50%-75% on everything. So I rebuilt my transmission myself, I restore parts instead of buying new, I've become a master at parts cross-compatibility and will I install roof flashing to save a couple hundred bucks under the carpet where nobody will ever see? Oh yes I will! And the thrill of going this route and learning as I go has been a BLAST!

I’m listening.