Steer clear from this clown. In my opinion, he is a con man. Yes, I went to his shop and it looked neat and clean and he does a pretty paint job on your motor but that's about all he did correct on my Gen I 392. I gave Eddie the best parts such as new Hot Heads aluminum cylinder heads, $1000 Titan pro oil pump, Crower billet cam, Arias pistons, and Bill Miller aluminum rods. All I got back from him was a ticking time bomb. The engine lasted 45 seconds at break in and then locked up. We found he did not check the valve springs' travel and they bottomed out causing extreme pressure on the valve train and cam...ultimately frying the cam bearings and damaging the cam, rocker bushings and shafts. In addition, I have an email from him instructing us exactly how to hook up the oil lines from the block to a remote filter adapter. He instructed us to do it backwards! He claims to be an early hemi expert. I would think before you nickname yourself "Hemi" Haines you would know the proper way to hook up the oil lines. He also bugged the heck out of me to give him a testimonial before I even fired the motor which I did but if you read between the lines I gave him a good rating based on what I knew up to that point and said nothing about engine performance. When I tried to contact him via email and phone about the issues I had with the engine he stopped communicating. I ended up using Mission Auto out of San Antonio and they did a beautiful job. I am using this engine in a wheelstander which makes it even more crucial that it is correct and I have made successful full 1/4 mile wheels up passes with it. There are plenty of good engine builders out there. Don’t be fooled by Eddie “Hemi” Haines’ b.s. and slick web site.

Last edited by mikejm; 03/31/16 11:27 PM.