Do your home work before you decide who is going to be handed your hard earned cash. Even if you do your home work and everything looks right with the person you choose it does not mean a good job will be done. My first motor, I picked an Alky funny car guy to do then build. Big mistake he said he did this in the build and I asked him to do other things but after hurting the motor I found out some things were not done. After taking it back so he could see the problems, I got nothing but it was my fault, that I abused the motor. The next motor I built and it is still together. Now after building a Hemi motor and looking over all the machine work others did for me and doing all the assembly myself, I have learnt just how much work it is to build a Hemi. The next motor that is coming up to be built I am choosing someone that has experience and loves to do this stuff and has a great name building hemis. Luckily I have a guy really close to me with a super reputation and has done Hemi Head work for be before. Good luck on your build and enjoy the beasty when it is put back together.

1971 HEMI E BODY REGISTRY