Hi Dan! (that is if you came back to this read post)
Yes, you are very popular on this site! Congratulations on your quality work and success! I will get off my rear end (Dana 60 rebuild) and call you today! It is very difficult for me to let my expensive hemi parts out of my sight, and here is why...Over the last five years I have been trying you get my car painted, and it has been a nightmare of epic proportions! My car has been to five...YES! five paint shops, and I have lost over $25.000.00 and almost lost my car due to a bunch of rip-off artists! The price is so high because I am so trusting and now I suppose mostly stupid too! The fifth painter did a great job on the body, but missed a lot of spots with the base coat, and really messed up the clear. It appears that he is not going to fix his mistakes, so I will be throwing even MORE money at the painting of this car! I shrug and continue with my life-long dream of owning a hemi car. The Hemi Haines mystery is puzzling and intriguing to me! How can a guy build so many hemis since 1983 and go unnoticed?! Unbelievable! My post has well over 1200 replies and I only came up with two possible leads! All those hemis had to come from somewhere! Hmmm...maybe Mr. Eddie "HEMI" Haines does not want any notoriety! Oh well, we may never know! I guess I'll call you now....DAN!!!! HEY DAN!!!! DAN, WHERE ARE YOU???! Oh crap! It's happening again! I must be cursed!