I've gathered up everything I need to start installing all of the motor and transmission mounts in the 65 AWB Coronet. RB block with Ansen bellhousing and an A-833 trans. Rear suspension is forward 19" and front axle is forward 12". Being built as a AWB car with no regular racing planned.

Right now the car is sitting on a jig almost dead level front to back (.02 on a digital level)at the rockers and frame rails and dead level side to side.
There's really no way to know right now what the exact front and rear ride height is as there isn't enough weight on the car to find out.
The front end is a straight axle with leaf springs. Rear is an 8 3/4" with SS springs.
I'd like for it to sit typical to a 60's AWB car with the front end higher.
The only original mounting point of the engine that's left is the Z bar pivot at the base of the firewall.
I have the correct Z bar and pivot for the Bellhousing.
Should I mock up the rear suspension to a dedicated ride height at which the car will finish at...then align the motor and trans thru an imaginary line ran forward from the pinion through the trans to the center of the crankshaft?
Front U Joint at 0 degrees and then set final pinion height 3-4 degrees down once the engine and trans are in place?
Is there a better way to determine the correct engine position? (Nose up or down)
I will probably never competitively race this but don't want to install this wrong when I can move it and make everything correct.
Thanks for any and all input and lets try not to turn this into the typical pinion angle argument... catfight biggrin

1 lh door.jpg2 ps frame.jpgwheels 6.jpg030.jpg

...FAFO...