Thank you 11sec dart! I would be very happy with times like that. My e body is a bit heavier I'm sure, but it has some light weight Weld wheels and no AC so it shouldn't be a pig either. I'm working on the hood clearance issue, but a forum member suggested I could mill the plenum down 1" if needed.

Rob C, I probably won't know the true specs till I tear it down, but I am 99% sure my builder used Speed Pro L2316F30's as it was really the only off the shelf forged speed pro piston I could find for a 4.070 bore Chrysler. We were originally going to run some nitrous on the motor, and given the price on the build sheet I am pretty sure the forged ones are the ones he went with.

Stroke is 3.313 divided by 2= 1.656
Compressed height = 1.840
Eagle rods at stock length (again, pretty sure)= 6.123
so that gives me 9.6195

Assuming a stock deck of 9.6, this puts the piston out of the hole .0195.
Using a .043 compressed height head gasket, a 65cc chamber puts me at 10.09:1

with a .025 head gasket I could jump up to just under 10.6:1 and if I mill the head .020 I should be able to get close to 11.5 according to the calculators assuming I have adequate valve clearance for all of this. I want to run on 93 octane pump gas or at worst, a 50/50 mix, so I don't even know if I'd want to go that high.

What kind of cam should I be looking into with this? The springs on the heads were set up for .650 lift. Not sure what I could do as far as mechanical roller/flat tappet or what. I don't mind going with a solid lifter if that is the cheapest/easiest way to go. I don't put many miles on the car and an occasional valve lash adjustment won't be the end of the world.

Last edited by 1mean340; 01/08/16 03:38 PM.