I see on the attachment on the Hella that is states for offroad use only here in the U.S.A. workI remeber a guy getting a ticket Victorville, CA for having European headlights in a car that he brought back from Germany back many years ago. The local Police, Sheriffs and OR State Police don't seem to be after the(money work) local cars that way up here work
I should have stated that I don't mind adding a relay and bigger feed wires to the lamps but I do want a bolt in direct replacement lamps, not a kit to convert to a non seal beam aplication like the newer cars are now help Thanks for all the help so far thumbs
I think I bought and installed G.E Halogen seal beams in my old street Duster but I never drove it before with the regular seal beams so I'm not sure how much differences there where between the two confused I almost never drove it at night either confused This car will be the same way, drive it now and then to the local cruises in the good weather and offer it up for sale next fall so I can make room to finish another street car I have in the works. I have way more projects than money ,time or ambition realcrazy shruggy

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 12/21/15 06:40 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)