Just a couple more quick updates.

Fixed the leak at the rear brake line, just needed to re-tighten a fitting, all good.

Drove the truck around a little more extensively this morning, got it up to operating temp for a good while and cruised it over 50 mph. Happy to report that everything is good. Had a little scare at one point when the coil wire came loose, got a horrible vibration at around 45-50 mph, felt like the truck was going to shake itself apart. Coasting into my driveway I had all these things running through my head - dreaded pinion angle from lowering it, something in the front end came loose or a wheel, etc. None of the above, just the coil wire. Re-secured it, went for another test run, no more bad vibes.

There are really no issues, it runs and drives fine. I'm stoked. Guess it shoud be OK after all the work done to it but its nice to have it all come to a good conclusion.

So what's next? I want to change the cam in this thing to something a little more suited to the overall combo. Not sure when I will get to that, maybe in the spring. Then overdrive, A/C and possibly EFI down the road. Plus body work and paint but it's nice to have a car I don't care about leaving outside or driving in the rain.

Thanks for tuning in.

'71 Duster
'72 Challenger
'17 Ram 1500