Originally Posted By Monte_Smith
Funny that some want factory dimension bodies in Pro-Stock, when the Challenger is bigger and far less aero than either the Camaro or Mustang.............plus, we KNOW which company WON'T be spending a bunch of money developing bodies, just to make them better for racing. That company doesn't even think enough of racing and high performance, to even have a display booth at the biggest racing trade show of the year.

Do you really think I didn't know this. Same crap went on in PST. Why Nickens and Patterson put up with that crap for so long (except they HONOR their contracts) I will never understand.

I don't give one single solitary CRAP if Chrysler has a PS car. Not one. That also doesn't mean I won't watch it because there is no chrysler junk in it. I watched all through the late 70's and the 80's where there was ZERO chrysler junk there. But it was half assed worth watching.

So in the end, I still want factory bodies in Pro Stock. I'm tired of NHRA parroting ASScar in everything they do. Asscar is going down so fast it's hard to measure. Why copy that. For the same reason Pro Stock has been neutered. There in not ONE, SINGLE innovator on the NHRA staff. NONE. ZERO. Please don't tell me to go to work for NHRA. I'm not that scungy.

Rant off because this thread is about Street Outlaws.

Just because you think it won't make it true. Horsepower is KING. To dispute this is stupid. C. Alston