Chief, Dave, Kye Kelley, Andrade and the Dung Beetle, were the SO cars I saw at PRI. When any one of those guys were IN the booth, where their cars were displayed, you couldn't get near it. So while some may feel the "reveals" are a little over the top, you couldn't tell that by the crowds clamoring to see the cars and the stars at PRI.

Reaper, Doc, Monza, Jackie(Sonoma), Farmtruck, Murder Nova and probably some I didn't see were in attendance.

Doc, Jerry(Monza) and myself were trying to go from the convention center to the Mall for lunch on Thursday. Probably took us 45 minutes to walk over there, because of people wanting pics and autographs and the guys NEVER seem to turn anybody down. Much the same on Friday, when I made the same walk with Reaper.

I plumbed Doc's new EFI intake and had it on display in our booth. He and Jerry came by pretty early Thursday to look at it. In about 5 minutes, there were 50 people standing there behind them..........And the majority of the people at this show are in the industry or racers.......so what does that say about their popularity. Isn't just your average couch potatoes who like them and the show