You've been lucky three times, will you not check the next new cam you use? work Bottom lines is there are hundreds of motors out there that are not running as best they could with after market cams do to the cam being retarded or advanced way more than it should because the owner either installed it straight up dot to dot and didn't want to check it or didn't know how to check the cam timing in the motor or who ever installed it( including a lot of regular automotive repair shops) didn't want to or didn't check the cam timing tsk I've had a lot of motors that the cam timing would have been way off if I hadn't checked it. If I had aligned the dots and assumed that it was dead on I would have had a real dud shock OP always degree the cam in any of your motors up twocents I'm not the luckiest person here on Earth, I'm not the unluckiest either, so I check every cam I install thumbs twocents I sleep a lot easier knowing exactly where the cam timing and valve to piston clearnces are work grin

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 12/03/15 07:47 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)