Originally Posted By Dragula
I am by no means a carb tuner, but I will almost always change the bleeds first. One, they are easier, and two I generally like to keep jets in a certain range.

You have the SV1's on there, correct? Well, then throw away everything you know, and give the engine what it wants. And throw away the PS targeted range he prints on his carb sheet as well. Mine is pretty close now, and I am way different than what is on the sheet. I think my air bleeds are off by almost 15 sizes from what it came to me with. Best idling carb and best stable AFR at cruise I have had. My transition is still rich though. I will have to sort port 5 out some more.

Starts at the hit of the key,idle was fat so I leaned the idle air bleed and now it's good till I go WOT then it's on the lean side.Plugs come out white with no salt & pepper,heat range looks good. Shutting off at the stripe and looking at plugs also. I figure after dialing it in,I can start skipping the plug read.I always have 5 or 6 plugs on the floor behind my seat,take 4 plugs out to read and throw 4 crappers in for the ride back.

HEMI-ITIS has no cure.
My condition is fully BLOWN!!