Cam card is long gone. IIRC Jim thought it may have been ground on a 108 since it was as old as it was. Initially when I talked to him about this he wanted to go at 105. He is one of the guys that said this cam was too big with the gear and converter I was running.
Once he thought about the cam, gear and converter he said to set it at 103 to help it out on the bottom. I had a post on here sometime early in the spring and was discussing what changes to make with the existing parts I had and not buying anything new.
That was when I was running 3.23's. Most here wanted to add gear and then Dad decided he wanted to too.
Ultimately it is what it is now...it's going to run whatever it runs. I am almost positive the first package at 112 and the M-1 would be faster with the 4.56's but I'm not interested in pulling it down to change everything for one trip to the track. It's loaded in the trailer waiting to leave in the am. It's been referred to previously as a show poodle...so be it.
Maybe next year Ill take it down with the 3.23's and see if it will run high 12's...that's all I was ever shooting for... twocents
As for the jet it is fat now...I've put about 6 test hits on it and it likes whats in it much better than the 70-75 that was in it all summer with 3.23's. I'm taking my jets and may pop 75-80 in to try...

...FAFO...