My comparison in the LD versus the M-1 is that when initially built the M-1 was a dog in the 60 ft and pulled very hard in the higher rpms thru all gears.
Now with the LD it seems to 60' decent and leaves a lot harder but it is noticeably down on power in the higher RPM's.
I guess its not really fair to make that side by side comparison because when the intake was changed is when the cam was advanced from 112 to 103. shruggy
Ultimately between both intakes and the differences of where they run the ET between the two may be very close. 60 foot-1/8th and mph would likely be different.
I would like to see it hit the 11.90's but I'm optimistic... whistling
Temps are supposed to be in the 50's so I may get a little help... up

As for the cam I have owned it for more than 22 years and can verify that it was bought around 1978 by a previous owner of the engine that was in the car I bought in 1993. I hadn't used it since 94 and the previous owner hardly drove the car after 1986. From 78 to about 84 it did weekend street racing running a best of 11.9x with a 5.13 gear in a 73 Dart Sport in about 1983. When I talked to the previous owner he said it never ran good on top end...when I got it I thought it was lazy on top also. Installed the cam in this motor and it pulled hard on the top and was lazy down low... shruggy That's when the cam degree was checked and set at 103 per Jim. twocents

...FAFO...