Quote:

Quote:

Greg,
It looks like the F-bod frame is also thinner than the truck where the Phord parts will bolt up. Maybe you could space it down a bit to strengthen the frame where it mounts and line up the LCA mount better? Purely from a ride height standpoint, you'd probably want to mock up the subframe to see what ride height you'd have to have for a reasonable stance. With the F-bod kicking up so high, it may sit way too low to live with if you just bolted it in. That's something I'm mulling on for my Dad's kit car where we're going to use a Jaguar front suspesion (also a nice bolt-in component).

Clair

The F body frame is a hair over 3.5" at the point where it meets the subframe. The Ford mounting space is wider so one would have to weld in more frame to make it fit.

Greg

This front end it way to wide for an F/M/J. our cars are ~61-62" disc face to disc face (where the wheel bolts up), the crown vic front end is ~68" wide. you'd need some super mega backspace rims and fender flares to get the wheels inside the body. now this looks like it would be an interesting setup for a fuselage body C though....

1976 Spinnaker White Plymouth Duster, /6 A833OD
1986 Silver/Twilight Blue Chrysler 5th Ave HotRod **SOLD!***
2011 Toxic Orange Dodge Charger R/T
2017 Grand Cherokee Overland
2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude (holy crap, my daughter is driving)