Quote:

Quote:

First and Formost my heart and prayers go out to Kevins entire family!! I received this shocking news on my way to Indianapolis on wed. morning. My wife and I had the privilege to have Kevin and his wife Michelle stay with us new years eve at our home! We had a great time bringing the new year in!! We talked so much about all of us racing this year, and how much fun it was going tobe!! He was going to let my uncle David Sox drive the Missile a couple races to match race me this year. We were hoping to get a four car match with fred , the missile, a jenkins car and myself some this year! Talked about how neat that would be!!! We really got to know each other sending emails! Truely a Super Nice Guy and Friend! I will Miss talking to him. I hope we all can HONOR him with a race this year!! I think he would really like that!! Goodbye My friend!! Dean Sox.

How about a Kevin Christner Memorial Race somewhere this summer ?????

Okay, I'll take you up on that! I'll donate artwork for a poster to promote the race. Anyone got a good image of the Missle I can work from? A wheels-up launch would be preferred.

Who else will donate their time and effort for this cause?