On a Thursday night in October, I stood on the starting line and had the opportunity to see two young men live a dream not too many will have a chance to do. One the young man with the opportunity to drive and one the young man standing watching his car, possibly the most famous of all mopars,go down the dragstrip again. As these two pieces of drag racing history ran down the track Kevin came running over and was like a three year old on Christmas morning.

This has to be one of the hardest threads on this web site I have read. I spoke to Kevin this week-end and he had so many plans for the coming racing season. Everytime we talked it was a pleasure to talk with him about the old days of drag racing and you could alway hear in his voice this interest in bringing the car to locations for people to enjoy it.

Kevin was an incredible young man and had a passion for bringing to many the opportunity to see these cars go down the dragstrip again. He worked hard to bring the history of the MOTOWN MISSLE to many.

Our thoughts and prayer go out to his family at this trying time from all of us at Chris3 Racing.

4946570-94760008.jpg (141 downloads)