Originally Posted By Rob C
Looking for your cake and a fork to eat it too? We all are to some degree. But it just inst available in your flavor. Stock looking head to fool people with in aluminum. Hunt down aluminum W2's? Could be a while.

While I agree that aluminum is the way to go, the iron W2 is your only option minus the aluminum. 40 lbs. isn't much to fret over, but certainly an amount of weight to try and loose, not regain for a certain look.

Are you racing the car Grizzly or is it a fail purpose street striper?

You can get creative on where you can loose 40lbs. Right?
I just don't think 40lbs. is the end all. 100lbs. for a tenth?

It's more than weight. Aluminum dissipates heat at a far better rate than iron, allowing roughly a point more compression on the same octane. So it's weight and power/efficiency.

I don't understand the stock look. Had a customer that we put Eddie Hemi heads and dual quad intake on (it's an air gap). Painted it all. So the stock people right off know it's not stock and the performance people see paint and keep walking. So my question is, what are you trying to achieve looking stock, and why?

Craig Scholl
CJD Automotive, LLC
Jacksonville, FL
www.CJDAUTOMOTIVE.com
904-400-1802

"I own a Mopar. I already know it won't be in stock, won't ship tomorrow, and won't fit without modification"