I've messed with this multiple times and have had 3 alignments done and the camber keeps going out - negative.

I replaced the 46 year old upper control arms with new powder coated items with new ball joints and bushings - the old ones were totally shot.

Since then, the alignment would last maybe a mile or so, the last drove I felt it, I came out with a left hander from a stop...I felt the thud and then the tires started screaming.

I'm currently rebuilding the old UCAs with new ball joints and bushings. Since its the only thing I've changed, I'm wondering if the new UCAs just wont work....and before everyone asks, yes they are for B Body, I measured both of them twice and compared them with the old UCAs, so, yes they are correct for the application.

I've wasted more time and energy in this one thing...I redid the rear suspension and accomplished more in less time than this front end stuff.

ANY thoughts? I'm ready to farm this out, that's how frustrated I am right now. I'd REALLY like to drive it before Halloween...
especially since it sat for 12 long years before I got the divorce done and back in my hands....

1970 road runner Convertible
1 of 179