I think there's a category missing from the poll: "Casual Racer". I think there's a lot of guys like me out there. I'm in my late 40's, have always loved cars, raced some when I was younger. Married, bought a house and had kids through my 30's and into my 40's. For the past 20 years, my life has revolved around them. but now the oldest is in College, and the youngest will be there next year. So, my time is becoming more of my own again and I am slowly getting back out to the track more. For the past few years its been a few TnT sessions and the Good-Guys race. This year it will be 3 races and the NW drag tour weekend. I hope to increase my track time over the next few years, and would like to eventually run 5 or 6 races a year. I've got a motorhome and a trailer, so I'm set up to have some fun. Last time out, my wife even said she had a fun time at the track, which really made me feel good! (didn't hurt that went 4 rounds in)

I wouldn't consider myself a "TnT guy", because I love going rounds more than just tuning. But I also cannot claim being an "active racer".

Last edited by StealthWedge67; 08/07/15 02:49 PM.

LemonWedge - Street heavy / Strip ready - 11.07 @ 120