Well my choices are maybe a bit narrow in scope. Just figured everyone would put themselves where they best fit. I think ALL serious racers are out to get the most from their combo they can. Whether that be consistency or ultimate ET I think all racers fit in the T&T crowd.

To me the T&T crowd are to me guys looking to go quicker or trying new stuff. They may enter the occasional race but winning a bracket race is not their goal. Running better is their goal. I know MANY guys who fit in this category, whether it is because of time or budget or family obligation constraints they are happy to get out when they can and generally are looking for a new personal best every time they go out.

Keep the replies coming. I think it is interesting to hear how everyone thinks of themselves in this hobby. Also to see the mix of people who hang out in the race section by vote. AS for just being a fan, nothing wrong with that at all we love fans of racing, no matter what type of racing it is. Might be interesting to see some ages too. We need more young blood in motorsports for sure.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"