Originally Posted By Spartan040
Originally Posted By jcc
Make it a trifecta, LCA stiffening plates, 11/16" TR, 4 link triangulated rear suspension and US frame connectors, wait that's four stellar solutions, Oh well. Not.

You have your mind made up, go for it, the vendors need the cash flow. eyes

I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean by trifecta, LCA stiffening plates or 11/16" TR, would you please elaborate?

It was a bland way of saying you don't have a nice plan going. The 4 items I mentioned are what the novices normally list in their goal to achieve "modern handling" and my disdain for all of them, cited here many times, in length. Your request is common. A little research here would make you painfully aware of that initial goal and my position. Very few in one sitting make the changes you are contemplating, and those that actually do, years later the cars are still on jackstands. If you are contracting the work, they should be making the suggestions to you. My suggestion is, your car is probably in really good shape with only a few of the long list upgrades. You need to do a bit(?) more research here, narrow down your goals, tweak the car as you go, and learn the process. And I seldom follow the herd. eyes

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.