Originally Posted By cudaman1969
Originally Posted By cudaman1969
Been watching your whole build, great job. Could you tell again what electronics you used for engine and trans. I have an 07 5.7 and trans to basically leave stock for now and improve as I go along. Are the systems you have able to adapt to changes? I was looking at a drive shaft off my 64, trunion type, to adapt to the trans with that aluminum spacer like you have.

Been looking a lot and found perfect solution, 2005 Dodge Sprinter has the same trans but has a yoke that hooks right up to u-joint, four finger instead of three and extends back to cover that line up pin. So all factory parts nothing to manufacture, even the mount looks like it will work, this will cure one of the problems. When all the buggs are worked out let us know

Take a closer look at that set up and see how the tone rings and speed sensors are set up. Those items are what will REALLY make it an easy swap (or not). Believe me, the fabrication/modification wasn't s$%t compared to the cost of getting the computers to work.

Driving modern convenience in classic beauty