Originally Posted By J_BODY
Originally Posted By crabman173
DRE

Got a ballastic cloth unit for my front engine dragster fits like a dream--on and off in seconds--The Best!

Well DUH your blanket comes off in seconds...... Suppose your giong to praise how easily your headers come off too. Pipe rack...... Difficulty level: zero!

Does not change the Fact that his products are the best out there and I would say that approx 80% of NHRA cars have his diapers--It is because they fit and because his service is second to None! Now..fact that I have a real race car--designed for racing and not a grocery getter turned drag car points to my many years experience working to fit things in places they won't fit like...your headers, diapers, ummm deep pans etc in said grocery getters and then coming to understand how crazy that is if all I want to do is race a fast car easy as possible--and..I can take 1/2 the HP you need to go same et --I call it a better way--not a pipe rack and ...I built 96% of it myself Geeez! Go ahead and drive yorself nuts putting a saddle on a pig or..just call Dennis and get the best product out there--oh yea--they ain't cheap.