All good information. It's not that i'm broke, it's that i'm selling my gn to raise funds for something else not car related. May have a bit left over for a new project, but if I spend 5 figures on that new project, well why sell the GN then? Also the engine would remain mostly stock because of Smokey Yunick's advice "don't go breaking expensive trick parts while you're learning the ropes". I've done forced induction and efi before, but not a full custom fab/tuned setup. If I blew up a mostly stock long block while learning this I could swallow that mistake. Things that are hard to damage, I could be in the market for if I NEED them. May start with an entire junkyard swap and add/modify it over the next 5 years. I have acces to a free complete core at work and there is also one in my lifted 99 ram with over 200K hard miles on it that may be due for some upgrades. AND I have access to mopar crate motors for considerably less than average joe (the plumber ) would have to pay. Might pay to get familiar with these beasts. Thanks for the info and sources guys, and if I go with a fast box, I will look you up.