Quote:

I would not try to reflash the OEM ECU. To many new things to consider.

I can supply the FAST hardware that will handle any boost level and use your existing multiport manifold.

If you're interested I can send you an estimate, but I'd need a few answers to these questions:
* Would you be using a distributor?
* What boost level?
* Do you have a throttle body?
* Target HP range?

Rich Nedbal
www.fastmanefi.com

Probably be using a stock late model magnum dist. Though i'd like some boost retardability at wot, not sure if that's possible with the stock dist. Boost level is undetermined at this time. Don't yet know if i'd build an engine around it or buy a crate motor and turbo it later down the road. Compression ratio makes a BIG difference, so does timing control. Basically would tune it to whatever I can get away with on 92. on my GN that's 19 psi. Doubt i'd get that out of a magnum though. Does your fast system have a knock sensor input? I like that a lot, some light knock is inaudible. Throttle body would be a stock magnum unless that is unusable for some reason. HP range would be whatever I got out of it. though it would be a mild build. Heads would get minor work with turbo in mind, turbo cam with factory hyd. roller lifters if possible, stock magnum intake, probably build off of stock type exhaust manifolds to start with. I know that stock hardware will get you a LONG way when it's under pressure. Budget is a word I will be using often.