Originally Posted By Supercuda
Originally Posted By ddartdude

DO you know what suspension book the b&w photo was in. I had the info somewhere and lost it.

Page 42 and 64 of "How to build the Ultimate Super Street MoPar" By Mike Martin. 1988 copyright date. Both pages show the same picture.

Thanks Supercuda. I think the other photo of the car, making the left turn, might be in another suspension book.

Richard Ellis, car collector and auctioneer, owned both this car and my old white D/Dart at the same time. He sold them both as a package deal,(Mecum Auction -- Indianapolis, May 14-19, 2013 to Cats Exotics up in Lynnwood, WA. My old car went for $26K and the Trans Am car went for $40K. Cats took the Trans Am car to the Mecum Auction - Monterey, CA in Aug, 2014 then to the Motostalgia 2nd Annual Grand Prix Auction - Austin, TX in Nov 2014. Not sure if and when FastLane bought the car. FastLane has put it up on fleabag a couple of time. No real serious bids. On the other hand, my old D/Dart was sold at the BJ Scottsdale Auction, Jan 2014, for $44,000 to a guy from Texas.

The Trans Am car was shipped from Hamtramck Assembly on May 1, 1966 to Ferris Miles, Inc - Redwood City, CA. So it would have been track ready around the end of May. The car was raced on the west coast.