I can't recall if I included in this thread all the problems I had with the PUI upholstery I ordered through YearOne, but what happened was as I was installing the fronts I noticed the covers where missing crucial parts called pulls, that allow you to hook the inner portions into the foam bucks so they are pulled taught. I had to send photo's of the originals and call PUI to get them to add the pulls seperately so they would match the OEM parts. Obviously they have been selling these covers without the right parts attached!! For my troubles PUI send me a new set, properly sewn, and YearOne gave me a big fat credit. :-\

Par for the course, I was installing the rear covers last weekend only to find that they were also sewn with errors. :stomp: This time they weren't missing pull (there aren't any on the rears) but they were obviously "rushed" or "pushed" though the machine and missed Quality Control altogther. As you can see from the photos, the bottoms are puckered and the seat back corner stitches don't even meet the corners. Unbeleivable. So after ANOTHER wasted install, I have contacted YEar One again to get them repalced. By the time I actually get a good set and get them installed, I'll have enough credit to build another car! ullinghair:

On the bright side, I resprayed the door and quarter panels with a different White, which is a MUCH closer match to the original white. It has a lot more yellow in it than the initial white I used.

As well, I used WD-40 to remove all the glue from the woodgrain decal on the console plate. Came out clean as a ......