Quote:

So where are you at with the car now? Looking good

This a current depiction of the car. Over Xmas I did all that interior work and this weekend I hope to finish the headliner and back seats. I do EVERYTHING myself (save for engine machining) and this was my first time doing a headliner - so I've been taking my time. I Googled "headliner install" and two examples came up - the MOPAR Action example was BRUTAL - all wrinkled and looked like SH!T and also one by HOTROD which looked much better. But the HR one didn't use glue, which the Challengers do - so I wanted to make sure I had it right. As well, the WHITE SEM paint ended up being way too white and very flat, so I'm calling it primer... That means I can fix some imperfections that remained. I'll spray them again with an off-white to match the headliner, etc more closely. The door panels - like body work - demanded PERFECT prep work. I thought the texture would hide some transitions or scratches, but not so. You have to feather everything out perfectly.

Thanks for looking guys - and if you ahve ANY advice from this point on, I'd love to hear it!

BTW - great projects on this site - I've been surfing for hours!! Cheers.